Friday, December 9, 2011

Day 3

Well last night after my post I wanted some kind of sweets bad but I held off and didn't do it. Today Was a lil rough but I mad it threw. No real Breakfast but had carrots and pea pods and a hard boiled egg for a morning "7am" snack. Bout an hour before lunch "11am" I had a hot dog no bun. Lunch was a roasted chicken salad and 2 jr roast beef sandwiches as normal no buns from Arbys. When I was done with my last stop 4pm I wanted something to sweet snack on but I stopped my self and got nothing, I finished my carrots, pea pods and my other hard boiled egg. To drink at work all day I had unsweetened ice tea. Dinner 830pm I had a small NY strip and cottage cheese and coke zero. who ever thinks that it taste like real coke is on drugs it sure doesn't, but it is better than regular diet. Its so hard cause I want to eat more in general but not to mention all the stuff Im not spouse to have. Im hoping the longer i do this the easier it gets cause right now its not easy at all....

No comments:

Post a Comment