Thursday, December 8, 2011

Hello

Hello I'm new to this so please bear with me. I have gotten to a place in my life where I realize I need to change a few things. First and fore most is my weight. I am a 32 year old male standing 6 foot 1 and currently at 320lbs. My only saving grace is no one ever believes me that I weigh so much. I am married (second time around) sometimes happily but most of the time not. I have an 11year old daughter from my first marriage. I've gotten to a point where I don't like looking at my self in the mirror. So I am ready to make my first change and loose weight. I know there are going to bumps on the way but I have to do this if not for myself then my daughter. I've chosen the low carb route. I've done it once before and it worked well but its not easy. I am currently on day 2 first day no breakfast lunch was 2 double stacks no buns and chicken nuggets for lunch, dinner was kielbasa with sauteed peppers and onions. Today I had an ham and chease omelet for breakfast tuna in a lettuce leaf for lunch and meatloaf and cottage cheese for dinner. I know its a long way away but my total goal is to make it down to 240lbs, but we will take it one step at a time and set first small goal at 310. Id love to get to the point where I can buy clothes in the normal part of the department store and not the big mens. I can do this I know I can I am stronger than my desire to eat.....

1 comment: